Friday, May 4, 2012

Chikorita

I love this one. It's just too cute.



I thought it would be interesting to show you guys what it looks like before I sew these pieces together. All the parts are crocheted separately, then sewn onto the body to create the cohesive whole.


A bit intimidating, isn't it? And this one isn't even that complicated compared to some of the others. But through some sort of magic, it all comes together.


Pretty awesome. Chikorita was my first experience with felt eyes. I don't really want to talk about that process, but they turned out wonderfully.

A great pattern (http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2010/07/chikorita-plushie.html) which worked really well with my usual Red Heart Super Saver yarn and G hook.

Pokemon and Chikorita are copyright Nintendo.


No comments:

Post a Comment