Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Eevee

Eevee is complete, after nine hours of loving work.


I'm particularly proud of her eyes. I think I've gotten the knack for making them out of felt rather than just defaulting to safety eyes.


I should have put something for scale here in the side view. Eevee is roughly the size of a cat. The only other piece I've made that was this big was Agumon.


The pattern for Eevee is not my own, and can be found for free here: http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2010/02/eevee-plush.html. Every pattern of hers that I've used has been a treat to work with, and the final product is always professional quality.

Eevee was made using Red Heart Super Saver yarn, but I can't share the color, because the skein was donated to me without the label. The lighter tan is "Buff."

Eevee is from Pokemon, both of which are copyright Nintendo.


No comments:

Post a Comment