Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Anarchy, My Dear

My favorite band, Say Anything, just released a new cd, and I'm writing this while listening to the first song for the first time. I love the feeling of new music, especially from my favorite bands. It's exciting, but also a little scary, because you want it to be just as good as the old stuff, but you also want it to be different and somehow better.

So far, so good. We'll see how it turns out on the whole.

I felt kind of bad about buying this new cd though, because I just found out that I've been accepted into the study abroad program I've been pining after, which means I should probably be saving up every little scrap of money I can. Fourteen dollars for a new cd felt downright extravagant.

I'll just crochet like a fiend I guess. But what to make? I'd like to sell something on Etsy, but I can't make my own patterns yet, and usually the free patterns don't allow you to sell the product. And because I'm a nice person, I'll listen. I mean, if I straight up told people I didn't want them selling things they made off my pattern, then I would be pretty upset if I found out they did it anyway.

I'm just not sure what to make. Or what to charge. I'm pretty notorious for not placing enough value on my time and effort. I'll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment