Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ezio Sackboy




This is Ezio Sackboy.





Ezio Sackboy took me a pretty long time to make, because most of his pieces are sewn on to the body separately, rather than being worked together. For those of you who don't crochet, that means I spend a whole lot of time sewing things, which is pretty darn frustrating.

So, I guess it makes sense that I am extremely proud of this piece. I'm proud of all the things I've made so far, but this one especially yearns to be showed off. If you would like to make your own crochet, the pattern is available here: http://pigcorner.com/EzioSackboyPattern.html. This girl is awesome and is nice enough to make her patterns free to use.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm legally obligated to let you know I don't own the character Ezio or the character Sackboy. They belong to Assassin's Creed and LittleBigPlanet, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment