Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blog Overhaul (For Real This Time)

I intended this blog to be a craft blog, but (as you can see if you look at the archives) I'm a slow crafter. Lately, I've been taking on really big projects where the change is so tiny it's not worth posting about with any sort of regularity, and that has caused the blog to fizzle out and die.

Well, now I'm moving away from craft blogging, sort of. There will still be crafts featured, but along with two of my other loves: language and food. Here's the plan.

We'll have "Wordy Wednesdays," during which I'll talk about whatever I'm reading at the moment, what my favorite authors are up to, or whatever else happened that week in the realm of words.

"Fiber Fridays" will feature my yarn work. Maybe the weekly posts on progress will drive me to knit/crochet faster!

"Salivation Sundays" will be all about delicious food.

Be on the lookout for the first Wordy Wednesday tomorrow, which will feature talk about a "classic" and sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment