Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Munchy Monday

I'm going to start posting up the food portion of the blog on Mondays, since we tend to go out for Sunday dinner, and it's hard to blog before hitting the sack for Monday work afterwards.

Unfortunately, this week I don't really have anything to talk about. I went to my parents' house over the weekend, where we just had vegetable soup. Last night, I saved the post, thinking I would make something extra good, and I did, but I had company over and forgot to take a picture of the vegetarian shepherd's pie before we ate it all.

So, instead, I would like to share with you a YouTube channel I found, and point you specifically to this girl's "Nerdy Nummies" playlist: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjwmbv6NE4mOh8Z8VhPUx1Q.

These will be featuring in a future blog, hopefully soon:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment