Monday, July 8, 2013

Level 1 Cooking: Quesadillas

If you're like me, it's overwhelming to sort through recipes in an attempt to find something easy. Then, you finally find something that says it's easy, it isn't.

Well, here's a delicious, and truly simple, recipe: Farmer's Market Quesadillas. I won't re-post the recipe here, because I don't want to step on any toes, but I will show you some pictures of the process.

Once the veggies are done, they should look something like this:


(Except you'll have a lot more there. I made a small batch.)

Then, to fill the quesadillas, you'll want to keep the veggies and cheese in the middle, because the tortillas will shrink!


And finally, the finished "golden-brown" product looks like this:


Don't be afraid to really give your pan a good coat of spray, because that's what gives the tortillas their color and crunch.

Enjoy! And try them reheated, they make really good leftovers.








No comments:

Post a Comment