Monday, January 13, 2014

A Fresh Start

This is not going to be a very happy blog entry.

You see, today I'm going to frog a very decent chunk of sweater. This much sweater, to be precise:


I've thought long and hard about this decision and no matter how much it pains me to start this sweater over (for the third time), I think it's the right choice. I'm just not feeling right about the shaping and don't think it's going to work for my body as-is, so I'm going to rip back and do some modifications so I'm happier with it. It will be worth it to put the extra hours in for a sweater I'm happy with rather than get a mediocre product I'll never wear just because I was impatient.

Wish me luck.


...

P.S. To the person who keeps giving my blog entries +1's -- thank you. It's so nice to see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment