Thursday, January 2, 2014

Honeymoon Pics

Logan and I just got back from our honeymoon at Universal Studios and I'd like to take a little time to share some of the best bits with you.


First was a plane ride to Orlando.

Then some time at the Harry Potter park followed by some Moose Juice and Goose Juice from the land of the great Dr. Seuss.


The next day we spent some time in a pineapple under the sea.



We saw some cows and robots.




Logan got to visit his favorite time machine.


And that night we caught a great view of the parks from CityWalk, framed by a stage being set up for a New Year's Eve show.

After a long night of sleep in the coolest hotel room ever (that I forgot to take pictures of), we rode in the front row of the Hulk.


And celebrated our survival with some ice cream!


But some of my favorite parts of the trip were small things Logan and I noticed that didn't really have much to do with the thrills of the park. Like this duck who was enjoying a day in our hotel's pool.


 And some super cool beakers at the Monster Cafe.


But best of all was all the time I got to spend with Logan without any pressures to be grown-ups and take care of things around the house. We just got to goof off and be nerds in love, and it was AMAZING!



2 comments:

  1. I love you guys and I love that you took the time to enjoy the "little things" during your trip. I'm glad you're home safe and sound and just remember this love you have for each other always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and love you both!

    ReplyDelete