Saturday, February 22, 2014

Help! I Can't Stop Watching Murder, She Wrote

Lately, I've found myself in a loop of little creativity. I get home from work and all I want to do is lay down for a minute to get off my feet, have some tea, and watch an episode of Murder, She Wrote. One episode turns into many episodes and, before I know it, it's bedtime.

Because of this, I haven't had much knitting to share. I'm still working on Logan's Magic Socks, but grey stockinette doesn't make for the most exciting pictures. I'm also searching for a the perfect sweater pattern, which has been easier than I expected. In fact, it's been too easy. Now I have to choose between all the brilliant sweater patterns I've found!

In an attempt to boost my creative output, both in knitting and writing, I'm going to blog every day for an entire week, just to see what happens. So I'll see you again tomorrow. Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment