Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Just Some Stuff

Usually I come to the blog with some sort of plan, but not so much today. Because of this, I figured I'll just share with you some of the things I'm into right now.

228665








Logan started reading the Wheel of Time series and reeeeeeeally wants to talk to me about it, so I've jumped in. So far, so good, but I'm only about half through the first book. Hopefully it continues to be good, but I'm not going to jinx it by sending praise its way too soon. (Picture credit)









I'm still playing Red Dead Redemption, sort of. I wish I were playing Red Dead, but I never have the time any more. It's especially sad because I was starting to actually do story quests when my school work picked up. Also, does anybody know where I can find this horse? (Picture credit)


I'm still plugging away on the wedding shawl, and I won't post a picture because I want to save it for a big reveal. It's great, though. Use your imagination to picture its beauty, then double that. You're close to how gorgeous it actually is.

What are you into right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment