Monday, September 30, 2013

To My Class

Dear Writing in the Digital Age Class,

You all are the best.

Ever since my presentation on Thursday, I have been receiving lots of tweets and some blogs about yarn, knitting, and social interaction. I haven't gotten the chance to catch up on everybody's blogs yet (my bridal shower was this weekend), but know that I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say.

Thank you for being so attentive during my presentation and humoring my unhealthy passion for yarn-y things. I'm sure I came across like the Helvetica guys in the video we watched, but hey, passion is a good thing.

And thank you all for your tweets. Each and every one that has been sent my way has made me really happy. I'm so glad our class is together.

Love,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment