Friday, December 20, 2013

Final Wedding Plans and a Wedding Band

Yesterday was a blur of driving and wedding plans. I went back home to get all the final details for the ceremony and reception down, which was simultaneously exhilarating and terrifying.





I'm getting married in a week!

I'm getting married in a week!?










The excited side is waaaaaay stronger than the scared side though. And Nola Ann at The Prizing House was super nice and made me feel assured that yes, everything was indeed taken care of, and no, I didn't forget anything huge and important.



Afterwards, Logan and I went to get his wedding band and to eat! That's a monkey off our back, because we weren't sure the ring was going to get here in time. But all is well, and we celebrated by going to The Pub.


It seems that we've been eating out a lot lately, but the end of November through now has been full of celebrations, and food is certainly how we celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment