Monday, October 14, 2013

Gracie

I love animals. I particularly love cute, furry animals, and can never get enough of them. Luckily for me, I got to house-sit for a colleague/friend this weekend and got to play with her dog, Gracie, and two cats, Stevie and Marvin.

I have two cats that I absolutely adore and wouldn't trade for anything in the world, but watching Gracie reminded me how much I like dogs. So, in honor of my love for dogs (and my love for lists) here are the top five reasons I love Gracie (and dogs in general).
Long walks are rough.
1. She's not afraid to show her excitement. I love it when people get really excited and passionate about something, even something small and/or silly, but we tend to squash that tendency for the sake of seeming "normal." Gracie doesn't. She lets me know she loves that I just walked into the room.


2. Gracie likes to walk. I also like walking, and when I have Gracie with me, it's even better. She gives me companionship without having to feel the quiet moments with chatter.

3. She thrives on routine. I like doing the same types of things at the same time everyday, so the fact that Gracie is game for this as well is nice.

4. Gracie likes to play and be silly. I can make a total fool out of myself with Gracie and not only does she not care, she likes it.

5. She's adorable. I mean, just look at her!

Cute doggy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment