Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Legend of Zelda: Part 2

Let us take a moment to discuss this biggest jerk I have ever encountered. This guy:
Image from superadventuresingaming.blogspot.com, emphasis mine.

According to zeldadungeon.net, he's called Zora, and I HATE HIM! He pops up out of the water -- any water -- and shoots stinking fireballs that always hit me. Every. Single. Time. I'm pretty sure he's the cause of most of the cussing that takes place when I play this game. 

While we're at it, I should mention the whirly-gigs you see in the picture. They're annoying as well because they're super fast and you can't hit them until they come to a complete stop. Zeldadungeon.net says that they're called peahats. Both they and Zora are on my blacklist.

Aside from the frustration I feel because I'm just not very good at dealing with enemies, I'm having a good time with The Legend of Zelda. Last night I made it through dungeon number 2, and felt super accomplished once I did. I have to go back though because I missed whatever item is in there, and Logan told me there's an item in every dungeon. It's nice having Logan around -- it's like having a game guide that cuddles you while you play.

I do kind of cheat through Logan, though. The final boss of the second dungeon is a dinosaur, and if I hadn't seen him fight a couple, I wouldn't have known how to kill it. I wish I could show you a picture of him, but I can't find a good one and my phone doesn't photograph the tv very well.

Tonight I'm hoping to find dungeon 3, so stay tuned!


1 comment: